Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Inaugural Event

I am putting together the "It's So Gay" Arts and Film Festival, the first gay and lesbian event that celebrates film, theater, art, music, and spoken word specifically for the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender community.

This space is created specifically to create a forum and postings of this event as it commences with just a small idea and blossoms into a full fledge event.

My goal is to create a place where the younger generation and the older generation can come together through several mediums and explore the culture of being gay.

Come back and visit often, provide feedback, offer suggestions...and help me make this event be as successful as it can be.

2 comments:

Erik said...

Congrads and good luck with your new site, Michael! I'll forward the site info to all our DC friends! Erik.

curiousJulz said...

oh man I'm so looking forward to the event! WOoo HOOO!!!